ProCare HospiceCare was established by a highly skilled team of hospice and palliative care trained clinical pharmacists who pioneered the concept of On-Demand Clinical Pharmacy Support. Our mission continues today where hospice nurses are provided expert pain and symptom management recommendations for their patients 24/7/365. ProCare HospiceCare offers the most competitive pharmacy pricing and advanced technology available, while also providing flexibility and a wide-ranging scope of services in order to meet the objectives of each hospice we partner with.
- Integration of clinical pharmacists
- On-Demand Clinical Pharmacy consultations
- Hospice-Medication Utilization Guidelines (HUGs)
- Interactive website with hospice-specific tools and resources
- Lexi-Comp medication information
- Patient information leaflets
- Patient profiles
- Newsletters and industry news flashes
- Manage medication costs
- Unlimited plan design: multiple formulary, design analysis, and cost containment programs
- Preferred Drug List categorized in disease-specific therapeutic groups
- Client-specific hospice pharmacy network
- Mail order delivery: Emergency Care Kits & Wound Care Kits
- Compounding pharmacy network and infusion
- Analysis & oversight of drug utilization
- Clear and easy to understand reporting
- Detailed standard monthly reports, ad hoc, and custom quarterly business analysis
- Condition of Participation reports
- Compliance and account management that assist in hospice-specific analysis
- Admit 24 patient enrollment
- Web-based, fax, phone, integration with back-office system
- Conditions of Participation (CoPs) service
- Medication coverage
- Clear and easy to understand reporting
- Staff education and resources
- Ongoing staff education through CE accredited monthly Lunch and Learn programs
ProCare HospiceCare can recommend, implement, and manage medication costs due to our proprietary technology, which allows us to customize hospice service design and provide data driven reporting. Our clients benefit from services that are set up to fit their hospice philosophy, fulfill their requirements and regulations, and bring savings to their hospices while putting the patient first. All of your patient prescription data (retail, mail, and specialty) is integrated into the same system and would be accessible to designated hospice staff. The programs available online for executive and administrative staff help bring the best care to every patient through standard and ad hoc reports specific to the needs of your hospice.
Mission and Vision
The mission of ProCare HospiceCare is drawn directly from our hospice and pharmacy experience. Our objective is to provide expert clinical pharmacy support and education that recognizes that each hospice, and indeed each hospice patient, has individual needs. We will meet those needs while allowing hospice clients to spend their medication utilization dollars in the community from which the hospice accepts patients. While we focus on the hospice’s community stewardship, we also focus on providing the most competitive pharmacy pricing and most advanced technology available so that our relationship is a win-win for all stakeholders.
As we strive to set new standards in the delivery of hospice pharmacy benefit solutions, we will never lose sight of meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients, the patients, and the loved ones who serve as caregivers with compassion and dignity. Our passion is to be the very best at what we do, and for our clients we bring our Excellence in Hospice Pharmacy and Clinical Consultation Services . . . One Patient at a Time!
The vision of ProCare HospiceCare is to provide clinical expertise and cost effective, administratively efficient hospice pharmacy benefit management solutions.
Our corporate culture embraces a progressive approach to enhancing our services by putting people first. We focus our energies on researching and developing new programs to better serve the hospices that entrust us with their pharmacy needs, and as a result, preserve their patients’ comfort and dignity during their end-of-life journey. This passion, with a focus on the people who turn this passion into reality, is the driving force behind ProCare HospiceCare’s reputation of being the very best in the delivery of outstanding clinical pharmacy support, cost effective medication, and personal customer service that is never compromised and is second to none.